Karen C.L. Anderson is an author, storyteller, and advice columnist who believes that the truth never creates suffering and that all stories can be told through the lens of truth. She consciously chooses to live her life as an experiment and to view the world through the lens of curiosity and fascination. Her previous book, The Peaceful Daughter’s Guide to Separating From A Difficult Mother, is an international bestseller, having sold over 130,000 copies. Her work comes from a desire to continue to explore, understand, heal, and make whole her own maternal lineage and to help other women do the same. She lives in Southeastern Connecticut.
Karen C. L. Anderson
Updates and Events
- Dec 06, 2023 | Heart Wisdom with host Sherry Belul and guests Karen C Anderson and David and Julie Bulitt
- Oct 12, 2023 | Moving Beyond Family Struggles Summit with Karen C L Anderson
- Sep 14, 2023 | Karen Anderson in person reading from You Are Not Your Mother
- Aug 28, 2023 | Karen C.L Anderson's conversation on dealing with Difficult Mothers with Rebeccah Silence
- Aug 15, 2023 | Karen Anderson in person book launch!
- Jun 29, 2022 | Heart Wisdom - Shame Resilience