Bobby Parrish is a passionate home cook who went to the best culinary school around: his mom’s kitchen. He wanted to be on the Food Network badly, and, when they rejected his application for the next Food Network star, he decided to start a YouTube channel. Four years and hundreds of thousands of fans later, it seems the Food Network made a mistake! Bobby and his wife Dessi started filming online cooking videos for the sole purpose of proving that healthy food can taste good and that home cooks can be rock stars in the kitchen. Little did they know that only a few years later, Bobby would quit his job in finance, Dessi would quit her job in corporate America, and they would turn their two-bedroom Chicago condo into a production studio involving all things food.
Updates and Events
- Oct 02, 2019 | Walmart.com / Order Keto Meal Prep
- Sep 15, 2019 | Mommies Reviews / Christmas Gift Guide 2019 Presents Mango Publishing #3
- Jul 19, 2019 | Improve Her Health/ 8 Best Keto Diet Books By Women For Women
- May 22, 2019 | Toast Fried/ Greatest 13 Food Books Of All Time For a Knowledgeable Foodie To Read
- May 15, 2019 | May Books / Books from Unstoppable Women, Top Chefs, and a Galaxy Far Far Away
- May 15, 2019 | New Release! Keto Meal Prep by FlavCity: 125+ Low Carb Recipes That Actually Taste Good