Bobby Parrish is a passionate home cook who went to the best culinary school around: his mom’s kitchen. He wanted to be on the Food Network badly, and, when they rejected his application for the next Food Network star, he decided to start a YouTube channel. Four years and hundreds of thousands of fans later, it seems the Food Network made a mistake! Bobby and his wife Dessi started filming online cooking videos for the sole purpose of proving that healthy food can taste good and that home cooks can be rock stars in the kitchen. Little did they know that only a few years later, Bobby would quit his job in finance, Dessi would quit her job in corporate America, and they would turn their two-bedroom Chicago condo into a production studio involving all things food.
Updates and Events
- Mar 29, 2020 | FlavCity New Recipes
- Feb 13, 2020 | Keto Meal Prep Ideas/ FlavCity with Bobby Parish
- Jan 09, 2020 | Egg White Breakfast Bites - Low Carb & Keto Breakfast Recipe
- Jan 03, 2020 | Happy New Year!/2020 Recommendations
- Dec 21, 2019 | Low Carb Pita Bread Recipe - Keto & Gluten Free
- Dec 19, 2019 | Gooey Coffee Cake Recipe w/ Caramel Sauce - Gluten Free & Paleo Cake Recipe