Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Nov 21, 2021 | Make Sure Our Elders Are Well Fed
- Nov 14, 2021 | Be an Anonymous Gifter
- Apr 07, 2021 | Every Day is Earth Day: Healing the Planet Together
- Jun 02, 2020 | A Little Something for Kids & Adults / May New Releases
- Apr 28, 2020 | Women's History Stories / Missy Product Reviews
- Apr 23, 2020 | Happy World Book Day!