EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS ─ ALL IN ONE COMPACT BOOK THAT FITS INTO YOUR CAMERA BAG
LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BEGINNERS FROM MASTERS OF THIS ART FORM
In "Advancing Your Photography", Marc Silber provides the definitive handbook that will take you through the entire process of becoming an accomplished photographer. From teaching you the basics to exploring the stages of the cycle of photography, Silber makes it easy for you to master the art form and create stunning pictures.
VALUABLE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF INTERVIEWS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS
"What makes this book so powerful is that I have been able to distill from my 1,000s of hours of interviews with top photographers high level knowledge, that would take decades to acquire ― but I have presented this knowledge in a way that even a new photographer can grasp and put right to work. If someone applies themselves and rolls up their sleeves, with this handbook, they can become an excellent photographer and make photographs that they and others will love." You will learn valuable insights from the professional photography masters:
* beginner photography tips
* amateur photography tips
* landscape photography tips
* wedding photography tips
* lifestyle photography tips
* sports photography tips
* animal photography tips
* portrait photography tips
* still life photography tips
* Smartphone photography tips (from iPhones to Android powered devices)
Photography and the technology associated with it is constantly evolving, but the fundamentals remain the same. "Advancing Your Photography" will help to bring you the joy and satisfaction of a lifetime of pursuing the art of photography.
"ADVANCING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY" FEATURES:
* Top tips for making outstanding photographs from iconic photographers and many other leading professional photography masters of today.
* Numerous step-by-step examples
* Guidance on training your eye to see composition with emotional impact
* Tips on mastering the key points of operating your camera like a pro
* Secrets to processing your images to professional standards
* Compact design that will easily fit in your camera bag
By Kayla Buell
Welcome to the corporate world friend! A world where things aren’t fair, some people are mean, and if you want to succeed, your boss has to like you. In her new book Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties: A Guide to Help You Navigate the Business World, Kayla Buell, founder of the award-winning blog Lost GenY Girl, helps you face the corporate world post-college. Navigating a corporate working world filled with pitfalls and traps is not easy – there’s no app for that.. Should you speak up in meetings? Should you stay quiet? Should you eat at your desk? What should you wear? And what do you do when someone blasts you via e-mail? In Corporate Survival Guide for Your Twenties, Buell shows the early career professional understands what best to do to launch your kick-ass career!